Regina Business and Professional Women is a non-sectarian, non-profit, and non-partisan organization that works to improve the economic, political, social and employment conditions of working women in Canada. We provide a training ground for developing professional, business and leadership potential in a safe and supportive environment, enabling members to build skills, networks and create lasting friendships.
BPW Regina is a member of BPW Canada and BPW International. The International Federation, which has General Consultative Status at the United Nations Economic and Social Council, now includes clubs in more than 95 countries around the world. Membership in a local club includes membership in the provincial, national and international Federations thereby encouraging participation at any and all such events
Regina Business and Professional Women (BPW) develops the professional, business and leadership potential of women through education, awareness, advocacy and mentoring within a supportive network.
To achieve a just and equal status of women at all levels and areas of society where decisions are taken in true partnership with men, based on mutual respect, for a more balanced and peaceful world.
- To improve the social, economic, and political status of women engaged in business, industry, and professional endeavors - locally, nationally and internationally.
- To encourage women to pursue business, professions and industry.
- To stimulate interest in federal, provincial and municipal affairs and to encourage women to participate in the business of government at all levels
- To provide a forum for networking for business and professional women.
- To encourage and assist women and girls to acquire education and training.
- To affiliate with other non-partisan organizations to promote mutual interests of women.
- To promote the purposes and objectives of the Canadian Federation of Business and Professional Women's Clubs (CFBPWC) and the International Federation of Business and Professional Women (IFBPW) and to cooperate in their projects and activities.